Rule 1; Always post the rules
Rule 2; Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 10 new ones
Rule 3; tag 10 new people + link them to this post.
Rule 4; Let them know you’ve tagged them.
- If you were a famous band and you played at Coachella, what song would you cover?
Bruh I don’t even know. Maybe something by Arctic Monkeys? Those guys are fun.
- Speaking of Coachalla, Lana Del Rey and Daughter are playing at the same time. Which would you choose?
- Best song to make out to?
- What brand of clothing best describes you?
Banana Republic, because I’m preppy, but also run a nation whose only export is poorly written fanfiction about fruit.
- What do you love about your friends?
Mostly that they haven’t gotten sick of my terrible jokes.
- If you could forget any event in your life a la Eternal Sunshine, which would it be?
I wouldn’t forget anything.
- You have to choose between living in Wonderland or Neverland for 100 years, which do you choose?
Neverland. Both sound horrible, but the likelihood of getting drugged and beheaded is higher in Wonderland, I think.
- What defines you?
My lack of definition (physical and otherwise)
- You’re the main detective of a 1920s noir film, what’s the name of your detective company and what’s the big case you solved to make it big?
The Malteaser Falcon, and we solve the mystery of the missing chocolate malt balls.
- What’s your favorite part about yourself?
I don’t know. I’m alive, that’s gotta count for something. Jorge your questions are so introspective you sappy sack of shit
1. Imagine that you’re an insanely talented musician (maybe you already are). All of your favorite bands/artists have asked you to go on tour with them as a backing musician. Who do you go with and why?
Vampire Weekend, they’re hilarious and preppy which is all I could really ask for.
2. You’re going to open a museum, and you can put anything in it. What are your exhibits?
Cool ass interactive installations that fuck with your perception of space, sound, and color. Also, maybe an exhibit about films? Or dinosaurs.
3. If you don’t push the button, it will go unpushed! Do you push it?
Push it push it real good
4. What movie that many people like do you not particularly care for, or vice versa? Why?
I didn’t really like Gravity, probably because I saw Redford’s All is Lost first, and I thought it was much better. I don’t really like Crash either. I don’t know.
6. You’ve been captured by pirates and held at a ransom equivalent to the US deficit. After three months of capture, some US Navy Seals team up with Spetsnaz and MI6 to save you. Who are the first three people you call after your release?
Mom, dad, brother. Boring, I know. Too bad I have a loving family and couldn’t come up with a more creative response.
7. After you call those people, David Karp, founder of tumblr, texts you “If I were to change/improve anything about tumblr, what would it be?” You reply?
I want to be able to search through the tags of my “likes,” so I can find all of the fashion or movie things that I’ve liked without scrolling through 5,000 liked posts.
8. You’re going on a space adventure by yourself. In order to keep yourself entertained, you bring a few albums. You only have room for five albums, and the computer on the spaceship is a massive hipster and doesn’t let you bring any Greatest Hits albums. Sorry. Which do you bring?
Uhhh this is hard. My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, Modern Vampires of the City, Ok Computer, Remain In Light, The Fame, maybe? I really like that album haha
9. Tea or coffee, or both. Or… neither??
Both, constantly. Sometimes at the same time.
Hahahahaha the sad puppy thing genuinely cracked me up.
10. You’re writing an autobiography. What’s the title?
The Most Boring Thing You’ll Ever Read, or, Please Follow Me on Twitter
Imma break all the other rules and not come up with questions or tag anybody.